Following up on its release of Photoshop for iPad, Adobe has announced the following features en route to the app for 2020:
- Access to all Adobe Fonts on iOS
- Select Subject using machine learning
- Cloud documents will only save incremental changes in order to speed up the process
- Refine Edge
- Curves and Adjustment Layer options
- Brush sensitivity and Rotate Canvas
- Lightroom integration.
- Your experience, your feedback and your point of view has always been a critical part of our process, and we take that very seriously as we chart a path forward with the iPad.
- Adobe font integration is great, but I’m not able to install fonts from outside their ecosystem.
If you’ve had a chance to try Photoshop for iPad and have any feedback to offer, please let us know about your experience in the comments.