Apple's Live Photos are fun, three-second videos that capture a brief period of movement and sound, rather than a standard, static picture. These moving pictures can be turned into GIFs, used as your Lock screen, still photos can be saved from them, and more. With iOS 13, Live Photos have a new, fun capability that you'll want to try out; you can now make videos out of two or more Live Photos. If you've been wondering how to make videos from your Live Photos, read on to find out!
How to Turn 2 or More Live Photos into a Video:
- Open the Photos app.
- Navigate to the Albums tab and find your Live Photos under Media Types.
- Find the Live Photos that you'd like to use to create your video, tap the first one, then tap the Share icon.
- After you tap the Share icon, you'll see the next photos in your Live Photo series; tap the other Live Photos you'd like to include in your video.
- Scroll down and tap Save as Video.
- Your Live Photos are now combined into a video; to view the video, navigate to the Albums tab, then tap Recents.
- Tap the video in your Recents tab to watch, edit, and share it.
Enjoy your videos and share them with friends and family!